Sign in to follow this  
artichop

Skilling outfits & how to get them

Just a quick little guide for those who wanted it on how to get the different skilling outfits

Witchdoctor (Hunter) - Catch 100 chinchompas
Golden Mining Suit (Mining) - Mine the molten rock at lava lode, use them on the furnaces and talk to boot the npc to buy the pieces. (420 nuggets for full set)
Lumberjack (Woodcutting) - While cutting logs you'll get bird nests from which you have a chance at getting seeds, clues and pieces of the lumberjack set. 
Agile outfit (Agility) - While running laps you'll get marks of grace(from completing laps and some that'll spawn randomly while doing laps) which you can use to buy the agility outfit from the agility trainers that can be found at some of the courses like barbarian, gnome and ape atoll

Inferno Adze (Hatchet/Pickaxe) - 1000 Logs burnt
Gilded Dragon Pickaxe - apply 100 golden nuggets to a dragon pickaxe

Edited by Rick
outdated guide xd

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

I do plan on changing a few of these (possibly), but we will for sure be adding all the rest of the skilling sets in-game too for anyone who's interested. :)

Much interested. :D Can't wait. 

On 9/18/2017 at 9:48 PM, Ryan said:

I do plan on changing a few of these (possibly), but we will for sure be adding all the rest of the skilling sets in-game too for anyone who's interested. :)

hell yeah boi

On 18.9.2017 at 8:48 PM, Ryan said:

I'll make sure to update accordingly :)

On 18/09/2017 at 2:48 PM, Ryan said:

Yes please :)

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 1:46 PM, under oath said:

has the lumber jack outfit been changed? ive got over 2k logs cut, and no outfit.

Last time I remembered it was magic logs you had to cut. It could have changed it's been awhile ima noob