Sign in to follow this  
Maddie

Staff Team Feedback

No one is perfect and we know that! But we can always improve to make your experience here at MBScape better! So with that being said we would appreciate hearing what you have to say about us and what we can improve on! Thanks!

Owner:

Ryan-

Co-Owner:

Ant0n-

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)-

Anubis(Demonic)-

Kenny-

Moderators:

Munchkinxo/Lexi-

Rl-

Maddie-

Tam-

Jak-

Edited by Maddie

Owner:

Ryan- Still needs to work on talking more, other than that he's ight.

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- Updates been popping through, most good and rarely any bad. Good job.

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- Missing due to busy IRL, still great admin when he's on.

Anubis(Demonic)- Also busy due to a job, quiet but does his job perfectly.

Kenny- Active in community, online all the time. Good admin.

Moderators:

Munchkinxo/Lexi- Don't see her too much on staff account but instead on Ult therefore no one really asks for her help but is great when needed.

Rl- Rarely see on, jokes around most of the time. Not too helpful but does get serious at times.

Maddie- Very helpful. 10/10 mod. REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tam- Good mod, not too much to say.

Jak- Fresh meat. Active in community, very helpful besides when afking for fming pet I hope he never gets :^).

Ryan (owner): Ryan is an amazing owner putting in work with all these cool updates and has been afking less so keep up the great work dude.

Ant0n (co-owner): Anton as well as ryan have been putting in work these past few week with all these updates. I hope to more awesome updates from the two (even if they nerf everything and everyone)

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- I haven't seen much of you but you're still an amazing guy who helps anyone in need. keep up the good work!

Anubis(Demonic)- I haven't seen much of you either but i know you'll help anyone in need even if you don't talk much. 

Kenny- I don't really talk to you so i don't know you too much, but from what i can tell you're an amazing part of the staff team putting in work, helping out anton and ryan as well as being a great part of the community so keep up the great work.

Munchkinxo/Lexi- You're a great mod who helps those in need. Keep up the great work.

Rl- I Haven't seen much of you but you're still a cool dude and a great part of the community, would like to see you more.

Maddie- Great mod who always answers anyone's question in FC. You're a bit strict but that's not necessarily a bad thing for a mod to be.  

Tam- Great new addition to the staff team, always friendly and helpful. keep up the great work!

Jak- I was a bit surprised when you were made mod but you seems like a great new addition to the staff team so congratz and good luck! 

Owner:

Ryan- You're a very good owner. You've shown that you care just as much about this server as we the players do, and thats respectable. Though we don't catch each other playing much, when we do you're fun to chat it up with. Much respect to you man, can't wait to see what the future has in store. 

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- You're the shit. Point blank. You're a hell of a programmer, you come out with some sick updates and new content and I know you're going to take this server to unimaginable lengths. Keep up the good work dude.

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- Dude, you've been inactive a lot lately, but I know irl has to take priority at some point so no hard feelings there. You're one hell of an admin & player. You were one of the first staff I talked to when I joined MBS, and we've been cool ever since. Hope to see more of you in future once you free up some time. 

Anubis(Demonic)- You aren't that active either, so I haven't had too much time to talk to you. I don't have anything negative to say about any staff member on MBS, so I'm sure you're just as good of a person as the others. Maybe we can chat it up in game sometime. 

Kenny- No. Bye.

Moderators:

Munchkinxo/Lexi- Lexi you're a good person, we've talked quite a bit in game. You're one of the few very active moderators, and enjoy your company in the FC when you do play. Much respect to you. 

Rl- You've been more active lately than before, but because of that I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you. From what I can see in game you're very helpful to other players questions and you're interactive when you are online. Keep up the good work. 

Maddie- I don't get to see you on much, but when you are on you're a pretty good person and very helpful. You seem to be very respected among the community, so you must be good at your job! Hopefully we can chat more. 

Tam- Tam you're the shit too! We've talked quite a bit, and I enjoy seeing you online too man. You were also one of the first players I ever talked to when I first joined MBS, and we've been cool ever since. From Player, to Mr.Broccoli, to Mr.Moderator! You've definitely earned your rank. Keep up the good work. 

Jak- You're a pretty cool cat, congrats on the most recent promotion! I see you doing big things for the server, and being a great Mod. Good luck, and can't wait to see what the future holds!

Kenny- I'm just kidding bud. Lol. You're a pretty good dude. You come up with some pretty dope additions to the server, and some of the content you've released such as Real Man Mode has been pretty damn cool, and can't wait to see what new ones you come up with. I think you and Ant0n work pretty well hand in hand, and two minds is better than one. As I said before, I think with the duo you guys will take the server to unimaginable heights! Well done. 

Owner:

Ryan- nice (in dark red)

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- nice (in normal red)

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)-

Anubis(Demonic)-

Kenny-

Moderators:

Munchkinxo/Lexi-

Rl-

Maddie- nice

Tam-

Jak- nice (will sell mod for fming pet)

Edited by God Seb

Owner:

Ryan- Lit. afk toos much(or atleast speaks little when online), but listens to the community and delivers when needed, nice lad

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- nerfgod, pummps out updates along with the rest of the nerfsquad, mostly gucci shit tho, but hes swedish so fuck outa here ait

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- rarely on, pks me in wildy, chill lad, does his shit when hes on

Anubis(Demonic)- same as Aldrete, don't know'm very well

Kenny- twat, always active when online, listens to people and takes feedback well unless he high as a kite

Moderators:

Munchkinxo/Lexi- nice lass, not on alot on her moderator acc but see her on alot @ er ultimate, acts when needed

Rl- not on too much like those 2 admins, idfk never talked much with him.. seems chill enough

Maddie- twat, helps around and is active in the community, nice pal

Tam- good guy, active, helps whenever needed and is chill asf

Jak- new twat that never gonna get fm pet, chill guy though, helps around when needed and is online alot

supreme mfing overlords: 
Artichop - amazing. 

Owner:

Ryan- still afk but did improve.

Co-Owner:

Ant0n-  great updates and active, responds when he can.

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- Incognito

Anubis(Demonic)-  Incognito though not sure if u have another account.

Kenny- Active,Helpful but maybe could host a few events more often but other then that.. Keep it up.

Moderators:

Munchkinxo/Lexi- Rare to see u online but could be timezones..

Rl- active but a tab on the shy side? although u do help when u can.

Maddie- active, helps when online

Tam- Well you surpassed in the few weeks eh..Keep it up.

Jak- active & helps

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I could literally play 23 hours a day and they'd still say I'm afk.

You need to L2beSuperMan - AFK - Create New Content - Fix Bugs - Tweak the Server - Help Players Resolve Technical Issues - and Interact with the Server  ALL AT THE SAME TIME... Lmao. No sleep.