Aldrete

Staff Team Feedback

No one is perfect and we know that! But we can always improve to make your experience here at Mbscape better! so with that being said we would appreciate hearing what you have to say about us and what we can improve on! thanks!

Owner:

Ryan-

Co-Owner:

Ant0n-

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)-

Anubis(Demonic)-

Seb-

Moderators:

Anything-

Blitz/Raees-

Clean Hippy-

Cookie-

Impulse-

Munchkinxo/Lexi-

Rl-

Owner:

Ryan- Probably the most involved owner I have seen on a rsps (although I haven't played many), him and ant0n are a great duo running the server. Between both of them any issues I have had they have resolved very quickly. 

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- ^ 

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- Helpful when they're online. Gz mahatma btw

Anubis(Demonic)- outside of my timezone/not very active, so I don't see them much. 

Seb- Very active and helpful, always online in the mornings for me. Always answering people's questions when he is online regardless of which account he is on. 

Moderators:

Anything- Don't see much of him anymore, he is in the same timezone as me however so I would say be more active. 

Blitz/Raees- idiot pretty cool guy though and is a good staff member

Clean Hippy- Helpful guy when he's online

Cookie- Don't see them much because of timezones but is always very helpful and social when I see them online.

Impulse- Unsure of if because of timezones but I don't see much of impulse. 

Munchkinxo- Didn't think they deserved staff when they got it because they were just some random person, but is very helpful and I think they deserve the rank now.

Rl- Helpful somewhat when they're online but isn't very active. 

Edited by Iron Turok

Owner:

Ryan- Does his job as owner well. Cool guy and doesn't mind interacting with players.

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- more updates pls

Admins:

Aldrete (X mahatma X)- Helpful when online, actually warns people when needed.

Anubis (Demonic)- Pretty quiet when he's online but handles toxic people if need be.

Seb- Easily the most helpful and active staff member. Doesn't show favoritism.

Moderators:

Anything- inactive

Blitz/Raees- Prestige slave. Helpful when online.

Clean Hippy- Don't really see him online anymore.

Cookie- Don't really see him online anymore.

Impulse- Don't really see him online anymore.

Munchkinxo- Pretty helpful, can be a bit childish at times and let her emotions get the best of her.

Rl- why is this a thing

Owner:

Ryan- Great guy and a Great owner, even though he's afk most of time I see that he does his best for the server.

Co-Owner: 

Ant0n- Same as Ryan they're both awesome owners and really cool guys who do their best for the server. both unlike any other owners I've seen.

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- Overall a really awesome guy who doesn't mess around with serious issues/problems and does his job very well.

Anubis(Demonic)- Haven't seen him on as much but he's helpful whenever he's on.

Seb- Really outstanding admin who's active and help anyone when he's on.

Moderators:

Anything- Haven't seen much of him lately but always helpful when he's on.

Blitz/Raees- Funny guy who's active and helpful.

Clean Hippy- Realy cool guy who's somewhat active but really helpful.

Cookie- Funny, active, helpful and over all a really nice guy.

Impulse- Don't seem him much but is always helpful when on.

Munchkinxo- Really kind person who helps anyone in need of help, has a bit of a temper though.

Rl- Somewhat active but is still a helpful and funny mod.

Edited by Rick

Owner:

Ryan-   You do amazing work on this server. The production and progression of content is amazing. You listen to your player base, you make changes and implement updates that have seen popular interest where you see necessary. Your interaction is actually really good for the owner of the server who's constantly making efforts to improve the server. You're also a friendly approachable person, when you're able to reply to messages.

Excellent work. Now introduce costume rooms in POH. Ty.

Co-Owner:

Ant0n-   As with Ryan, your work is incredible. Seeing you working on things and doing work for the server alongside Ryan is an exceptional way to experience the game grow. The content being produced is amazing. Your ingame activity is good too; we see a lot of you in-game, and you're usually informative on what's to come in the future and how progress is going on current work projects. Again, you're a friendly face to see in-game.

Keep it up 

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)-   I haven't had a huge amount of dealings with you, however, you're a cool guy. You help when you're on, and you're active a lot of the time I'm on myself. You're an active member of the community, which is good to see from the higher members of staff. 

Anubis(Demonic)-   One of my favourite members of staff, you're down to earth, fun to be around and you're active as hell! Seeing you in-game every day, actively communicating with the community and being an all-round fun guy, I appreciate your efforts to the game and the players. I also really enjoy your dancing and glowy jads. Purple one as pet plz. 

Seb-   As with Aldrete; we haven't really had many "personal" interactions, having only ever really spoken a handful of times directly. However, you're one of the most active members going, seeing you actively playing an ironman is nice to see. Your activity within the FC/Yell is really impressive. Every time you can, you jump onto answering questions and usually get problems solved pretty swiftly. 

Good job.

Moderators:

Anything-   I havent seen you on personally in a little while. Whenever I did, you were fairly active, a little less talkative than most, but not a huge deal. Also, not knowing what you do behind the scenes, with pms, appeals, logs, whatever, i cant judge too much. Lacking game activity recently (from a personal view) but still an alright guy. 

Blitz/Raees-   Terrorist. #1. One of the most actively PLAYING staff members, with an insane 80+ prestige, your dedication to playing the server actively is amazing. Even so, you're actively talking and communicating in the FC, you're easy to talk to and you know how to take jokes well. You're a really good member of the team and I hope to see you continue to that 100 prestige. Knowing you, you'll celebrate with a real "bang" :}

Clean Hippy-   Standing at home with your shadow dyed Seismic wand and singularity and your black Partyhat, aside from being on your ironman, you're not the busiest of staff members. This is NOT a bad thing. You're always approachable, you have a very friendly character and you interact often with the community. I have had some good moments talking to you, alongside Munch and Cookie. I've also eaten a lot of cereal literally because of you. the influence is mad. 

Cookie-   Just a shit Australian.jk but seriously, you're an awesome member of the staff team. Like some of the others, you're not always the most active for playing, but you're always at least online, talking, interacting and otherwise helping out the player base. You do spend a good amount of time bossing also, the 604? blinks for the ring that you got shows dedication to the game. Keep your mind out of the gutter nub, but more importantly, keep up the good work. 

Impulse-   With little to no personal experience with you, and not seeing you active all that often, I cant really pass a judgement. I see you on from time to time, but I dont see all too much in terms of conversation or activity from you. However, like I said for Anything; without knowing what you do behind the scenes, I dont know how much you do other than ingame, so for me, a little more ingame activity and you'll be doing just fine. Otherwise, i've never had any problems with you.

Munchkinxo-   

1 hour ago, Aldrete said:

No one is perfect

Well here's an exception >:) 

Well well well... What do we have here then... Your activity, dedication, knowledge and loyalty of this server is freaking incredible. You're on for an amazing amount of time, you play the game actively, bossing, skilling, interacting and being an all-round exceptional influence on the game. Your attention to other people is second-to-none; I see you commenting all the time in the fc, on yell, in pms and in public chat. You're approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and you're always willing to lend a hand or go the extra mile to see someone on their way, better prepared for the game. From answering questions and queries, showing a friendly face and helping out new players get on their way, you also like to go the extra mile to help people achieve their goals. The dedication you put in to surpasses a lot of expectations and you do an incredible job to make people as comfortable as possible. 

Aside from this, you're an incredible person with the charisma and characteristics that keep people talking, and it's the engagement into conversation that puts you up with the best. Interaction is vital in a community and you have the necessary skills and abilities to make people feel welcome and important, including being multi-lingual,going out of your way to help out those players who struggle with English. 

Truly amazing. Keep up the good work.

And make me tacos. plz. and gif me sleeman. ty. 

Rl-   I dont see you on as frequently as I'd like to, but you're still fairly active and you're usually pretty involved when you do get on. Again, we haven't spoken personally a whole bunch, but I do see you actively conversing with people on occasion so i respect the efforts that you are putting in to the server. A little more activity would always be a benefit, but otherwise, I dont see the other side of the staff member; as with Anything and Impulse. And learn your geography ;)

As a whole, I'd like to say that the staff team is collectively a huge part of the community and a large influence to me continually playing, and supporting, the server. I appreciate the time and dedication you all put in to the server for the players. Thankyou. 

~Honest Lee~

_Edit_ Soz4longpost :}

Edited by Honest Lee

Owner:

Ryan- Great owner. From all the time I've known him, 2017 is the year where he's been more active with the community and thats a huge step-up in my book. Keep doing what you're doing.

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- Overall good guy, been more active aswell this year (especially since he got cleaned on os lul). Looking forward to more of your updates.

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- My case still rests within my feedback of him 2 years ago, pretty much the "guy" everyone knows on the server. Very helpful and active even though he has a full time job. Looking forward to w/e the future holds for him.

Anubis(Demonic)- Solid admin, isn't a talkative guy but is very helpful and interactive when needs to be. 

Seb- One of the top staff members of all time imo, very active and friendly in the community. Knows every answer to a question. Keep it up.

Moderators:

Anything- Rarely seen him around since January. Even so, has a temper problem. Goes off on people quite often from what I've seen but I could be wrong.

Blitz/Raees- Probably one of my closest friends, if not my closest. Helpful in the community and everyone loves (roasting) him. Still want to see you as admin tbh.

Clean Hippy- Nice guy, starting to get a bit inactive but still cool and helpful when he's on.

Cookie- Overall good mod. Barely see him for 1-2 hours due to timezones but from that time small amount of time, I can see him being friendly to everyone and helpful.

Impulse-You were helpful for the first week or two but now you log in and log out within 2 minutes flat. 

Munchkinxo- Possibly the friendliest mod since I've been here since 2014, very active within the community, strict (not too strict), and very helpful. Looking forward to see you getting admin.

Rl- Getting a bit inactive but helpful guy in general. Not much else to say. Could be a tad friendlier with some people though.

Edited by Minitoast

Owner: Ryan- doing his shit as a owner

Co-Owner: Ant0n- same as ryan

Admins: Aldrete(X mahatma X)- funny guy to talk and pvm with 

Anubis(Demonic)-  quiet as hell but doing his job when needed

Seb- abusing his shits over nothing

Moderators:

Anything- who

Blitz/Raees- active and friend

Clean Hippy- who

Cookie- great guy to play and talk

Impulse- who

Munchkinxo-  doing her shits

Rl- a meme

4 minutes ago, Minitoast said:

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- Overall good guy, been more active aswell this year (especially since he got cleaned on os lul). Looking forward to more of your updates.

which of the times?

Owner:

Ryan- Always been a nice guy, he's been alot more active compared to before he does what needs to be done of all the RSPS i've played Ryan has been the only owner that chats to the community and is active so 10/10 there.

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- What can you say Anton is helpful, nice, easy to talk to and if you need anything done he'll try and get it done as soon as possible we couldn't ask for a better Co-owner/Coder, plus his active very active.

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- Probably my favorite admin of all time easy to talk to fun guy to hang around and he doesn't get all butthurt when you make jokes about him overall an awesome guy, keep up your good work always been a active staff member.

Anubis(Demonic)- I don't see him as often as i used to, but he answers every question he sees and can answer that's all we can ask for.

Seb- Helpful he can answer anything you ask him he knows almost if not everything you can ask, also active 

Moderators:

Anything- Any who?

Blitz/Raees- ahh blitz active funny easy to talk to helps with whatever you need I can't wait to logg on one day and see you as an admin wouldn't come as a surprise. 

Clean Hippy- could be a little more active otherwise great mod

Cookie- same as Hippy 

Impulse- Who?

Munchkinxo- At first I wasn't so sure about Munch as a mod, now that Munch is mod i see that she is active helpful always ready to help if needed.

Rl- could be more active but I know his busy IRL either way he helps alot when his on keep up.

1 hour ago, Honest Lee said:

Rl-   I dont see you on as frequently as I'd like to, but you're still fairly active and you're usually pretty involved when you do get on. Again, we haven't spoken personally a whole bunch, but I do see you actively conversing with people on occasion so i respect the efforts that you are putting in to the server. A little more activity would always be a benefit, but otherwise, I dont see the other side of the staff member; as with Anything and Impulse. And learn your geography ;)

Thanks @Honest Lee i would be more active but i work 6 days a week and anywhere from 8-18 hours a day so it can make it tricky for me to get on as much as i would like, most of my time online is at like 4 am till like 7 am, same sorta thing for @Minitoast

Edited by The_RL

Owner:

Ryan- | Best owner what i know on rsps and coder

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- | Best co-owner and helpful, but sometimes have potato codes and it's fine because pretty new coder

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- | So friendly and helpful to helping people ingame.

Anubis(Demonic)- | Can't say anything because, he is always quiet.

Seb- | Always online and helpful in community.

Moderators:

Anything- | can't say anything, but friendly and helpful.

Blitz/Raees- | always online and helpful in community with prestige.

Clean Hippy-| don't seen him online much anymore, idk why. When he was active, he was so helpful and friendly moderator.

Cookie-| don't seen him online much anymore, idk why

Impulse- | seen him randomly online not talking much in public/friend chat.

Munchkinxo/Lexi- | can't say anything because never talked him

Rl- | Don't seen him online much anymore. i think he is busy irl? also he is helpful to helping people.

Edited by kultakalle1

Ryan: Great guy, doesn't really speak much ingame but helpful when I pm on discord ect. 

Ant0n: Yet again a great person to speak to, speaks often in game and can have a great general discussion with him.

Aldrete: Really helpful and player supportive person, always active and a all round general great person.

Anubis: Haven't spoke a great deal but when i do need help i can always pm him and get a great response.

Seb: Now me and seb never agree'd with allot when i first joined, now once we have spoke properly i find seb a great and such a supportive person, often asked seb for help in regards to my ironman and he's helped me quite a bit with where to get items ect. Think highly of seb

Anything: He was such a nice person to speak to but i really have no clue where he has wen't, he did mention he was going for the Royal air force training so if he has been accepted he may well be here.

Blitz: Now blitz is so funny, he really does deserve every single bit of credit he get's, such a joyful happy player. Strange obsession to prestiging tho. Does enjoy getting the occasional roast

Clean hippy: Hippy is once again some one i am quite close with as we used to pvm together back in the day, my timezone is difficult to catch him online sometimes but when he is online he does a great job.

Cookie: Yet again another happy and friendly player, always here to help and is a general nice person to speak to.

Impulse: We've only spoke a few times but i don't really see him much due to timezone difference ect. When he's online yet again a great and helpful person.

Munch: Now munch is such a joyful player, always happy (unless she's ill then she is a dragon) always here to help anyone that needs it and is very active, she deserves all the credit she get's as in my opinion she does a great job.

RL: Nice person to speak to has a dodgey accent tho, idk. Helpful player to speak to on discord, his job is very demanding so he can't be as active as we all would like him to be.

-Tempah.

Owner:

Ryan- Always been a good owner imo  never had any problems with him. Great guy overall

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- Same applies to Ant0n as Ryan.

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- Don't talk nor see him a lot but thats probably because of timezones. When he is online however he helps where can. So very solid admin.

Anubis(Demonic)- I don't see him as often, so I do not really have an opinion on his work as admin

Seb- My favorite and the most active Admin for my timezone. He is online like 9/10 times I login and always down to help people. Also a fun guy to talk with

Moderators:

Anything- Never really spoke him

Blitz/Raees- Most of all its just a funny guy. Nothing against him, just a good mod. 

Clean Hippy- Haven't seen him in quite a while, probably because of timezones but he is alright

Cookie- Great mod overall. Don't know him to well but he does his fair amount of helping the server

Impulse- Never really spoke him

Munchkinxo- Really like this guy, always joking around and if he is online he is active in the chat which I really appreciate.

Rl- Might not be the most active mod but he sure is down for a fair amount of fun. For as far as I know he does his work as an mod fairly well so i've nothing against him.

Owner:

Ryan- Always been an awesome owner since I started playing here, makes great updates and great guy.

Co-Owner:

Ant0n- Great co-owner and a really nice person.

Admins:

Aldrete(X mahatma X)- A really nice person, great admin, expects some things from me :3

Anubis(Demonic)- I don't quite see him often anymore, but great guy overall :)

Seb- Pretty much a camel, really nice person overall :3

Moderators:

Anything- Hmm, I don't really know about this guy but he's a nice person.

Blitz/Raees-  Never spoke to him but seems like a nice guy.

Clean Hippy- Great moderator, nice person.

Cookie - Nice person and a good moderator.

Impulse- Same as Cookie.

Munchkinxo/Lexi- Never spoke to him or seen.

Rl- Same as Lexi.