Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shawnguy

Lich King Armour Set Colour Player Feedback

Lich King Armour Colour Scheme  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Lich King Armour Colour Scheme

    • Lighter Set
      0
    • Lighter Set (G)
      0
    • Darker Set
      0
    • Darker Set (G)
      3


Recommended Posts

Hello there MBScape! Shawnguy here! Before we get into the post I just want to wish everyone a happy hollidays here close to the end of the year!

Basicly, just pick one set that you like the best.

Only 1 model set will be used in the server so chose wisely!

Whatever set Ryan decides to add (prolly darker ones) there will be particles coming from the helm eyes and right shoulder skull eyes.

(i added the lighter set in polls knowing it was going to lose, I was more curious if anyone would prefer it)

Lighter set

ebGoGZR.png?1

Lighter Set (G)

Gh9PuCB.png?1

Darker Set

ChxcBhi.png?1

Darker Set (G)

nGXGStG.png

 

Edited by Shawnguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Agent zs said:

not even gonna vote.. wow..bleh. if i wanted lich king i'd go play wow and buy it

you can't buy lich king in wow :P

 

Regardless of everyone's gripes it will be released in the next month or so with a large update, so instead of whining about it, you could instead vote to see which one you'd prefer to see in game over the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shawnguy said:

you can't buy lich king in wow :P

 

it will be released

??????????????????????

You joined a week ago, and I've never seen anyone above maybe $5 donor rank acknowledge your stuff, so some proof to this claim would be nice.

Also, if your statement is "regardless of everyone's gripes" instead of fixing what, clearly, nobody likes, you have no business developing anything.

Edited by Lran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lran said:

??????????????????????

You joined a week ago, and I've never seen anyone above maybe $5 donor rank acknowledge your stuff, so some proof to this claim would be nice.

Also, if your statement is "regardless of everyone's gripes" instead of fixing what, clearly, nobody likes, you have no business developing anything.

Ryan and Ant0n both confirmed this in game, multiple times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shawnguy said:

Ryan and Ant0n both confirmed this in game, multiple times.

screen? anything? 

ryan isn't retarded enough to add custom shit like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lran said:

 

7 minutes ago, Lran said:

screen? anything? 

ryan isn't retarded enough to add custom shit like this.

 

Reply is being weird. Ryan absolutely loves this stuff, I've already been paid half of what I'm owed  I need to help him with the custom particles spot and I'll ask for the rest.

Just because YOU or a few others don't like this, it doesn't mean anyone else doesn't as well. I've talked with multiple people around the community and the majority of them said that they absolutely loved it.

But yeah, next time either Ryan or Ant0n are on next I'll ask them for clarification and screenshot for everyone.

Playing the server for like 1 week has nothing to do with the reason why I'm playing it. I'm a Freelancer custom 3D Modeler for 667+ rev RSPS. I'm only playing this server because it's better than all of the other ones I've played yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shawnguy said:

 

Reply is being weird. Ryan absolutely loves this stuff, I've already been paid half of what I'm owed  I need to help him with the custom particles spot and I'll ask for the rest.

Just because YOU or a few others don't like this, it doesn't mean anyone else doesn't as well. I've talked with multiple people around the community and the majority of them said that they absolutely loved it.

But yeah, next time either Ryan or Ant0n are on next I'll ask them for clarification and screenshot for everyone.

Playing the server for like 1 week has nothing to do with the reason why I'm playing it. I'm a Freelancer custom 3D Modeler for 667+ rev RSPS. I'm only playing this server because it's better than all of the other ones I've played yet.

"I've talked with multiple people around the community and the majority of them said that they absolutely loved it."

Just saw you ask ingame for the first time, and one of the 6 people who answered liked it, and it was a random.

Nobody wants custom shit, this isn't the minority opinion.

Go ahead and create a poll and ask if people want new gilded sparkling bullshit armor or would rather normal game content be added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"normal game content"

Lran, you need to stop being so disrespectful towards me, I've done nothing to deserve it.

Besides, Runescape retail even adds new items and models and stuff all the fucking time, what on earth makes you think this is out of the normal. It's absurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a salty cunt to everyone dw its not u

but

normal game content, as in adding shit from rs.  

Yes, RS does add shit all the time, but anything like this is garbage MTX and is the very reason private servers exist, to get away from nonsense and back to when the game was good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda unfair that the players couldn't even vote or give opinions on if they wanted this added or not. And now I have to work to obtain this gear that I don't even want to see in the game because it's going to be OP, or a comp req? (I assume)

 

but ah well, my opinion doesn't matter :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×