Sign in to follow this  
Shawnguy

New Custom Range Gear Player Feedback

Would you like to have a new and higher grade Range Gear?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a new and higher grade Range Gear?

• YES! With a Crossbow!
    • YES! With a Shortbow!
    • YES! With a Longbow!
    • No, I don't think we need this.

Hello everyone, Shawnguy here! I'm a freelancer 718 Custom Modeler, Yes, I can create any models besides adding textures. Recolours are tacky and a waste of time!

Well, the topic is for the day, New Ranged Gear Ideas/Suggestions!

I've been playing around on the server as I found it to be interesting ever since Owner Ryan invited me to create some models for this server. I've noticed people asking for a new high level gear set for ranged quite often. I was wondering what everyone had for Ideas and I will see what I can do for you guys! :)

If we can get a large amount of similar ideas, I will be creating a poll thread on which idea you all would like more!

Thanks! Leave your ideas, comments, and suggestions!

Some new weapons would probably be cool. Like a thrown weapon of some sort, since we already have custom bows/crossbows. I don't think gear should get much stronger than it already is though, maybe if it had some sort of ability that current armour doesn't have like reflects dragon fire or something while being weaker than the best stuff. 

Seeing other players perspective, I don't think adding a more powerful range armor/weapon would be good for both the aspects of combat and the economy. The current armors are already a bit too much for some people and it's difficult to sell gear, so having a whole new tier of range-based gear will only hurt the economy more and frustrate others.

1 hour ago, First said:

Seeing other players perspective, I don't think adding a more powerful range armor/weapon would be good for both the aspects of combat and the economy. The current armors are already a bit too much for some people and it's difficult to sell gear, so having a whole new tier of range-based gear will only hurt the economy more and frustrate others.

constructive feedback +1

On 12/19/2016 at 10:05 PM, Shawnguy said:

maddie, theres ATON of customs in there already :P

*staff name pun*

*no one got it? oh well*

There not aton only a few,

Please feel free to name the ' customs we have'

Most are ripped from rs3/osrs (models)