Biznut

To MBS - From Biznut

Hello MBS, 

For those who know me I want to bring attention to something, and address it formally. Yes, I did take a break for a good amount of time. I will not feed any excuses as to why, I will only state the real reason without boring you all with the finer details. I currently am the owner of a Commercial / Rig Cleaning Service. Prior to my temporary departure from MBS it was a 2 person show. My business partner and I. I am responsible for a lot of the behind the scenes work such as Marketing, Advertising, Emails, Phone Calls, Contracts, Interviews, etc.. It wasn't until just recently we were able to get the tools and resources to make things a little more automated & free up some time for myself. For a year straight I was running on 3-4 hours of sleep trying to get things running smoothly again. We are at a point now where I can easily take time to myself every night and spend it with the MBS community again while also managing time for my family. 

I thought I had given proper heads up that I would be stepping out for some time at MBS but I guess it wasn't sufficient enough, and there is no excuses for that so I will say from the bottom of my heart I am sorry. MBS has always felt like a second family, I could come on and chat it up with a lot of my fellow players and have a hell of a time even through a computer screen! I will continue showing my support to the server and community as if I never took a break. I wish I could express how much you guys here mean to me and hopefully I can get back into full swing of things and start assisting the server as I did before. 

For all of those who knew me, missed me, or is mad that I took my break I just laid it all out on the table for you to see why and I am terribly sorry for not giving proper notice. I love you guys just as if I would irl friends because I've connected with a lot of you on personal levels. I hope to see you all in game soon and I hope you can find it somewhere in your hearts to forgive my absence. If you knew me, you knew my ultimate goal was to help this server succeed. ❤️ 

For those who do not know me, my name is Biznut. My pm's are always open, feel free to message me for any issues, help, concerns, or if you just wanna talk. I look forward to meeting all of you, and I look forward to being back in the game. 

Kind regards, 

Biznut

It’s no big deal. I’m glad you’re back tho. Would of been nice to hear from you Atleast once a week or two but I’m glad you’re safe and everything is going well for you career wise.

12 minutes ago, iron crab said:

It’s no big deal. I’m glad you’re back tho. Would of been nice to hear from you Atleast once a week or two but I’m glad you’re safe and everything is going well for you career wise.

Appreciate it bro. It's good to see you're still around.