Ryan

Raids 2: The Tower of Death

The Dominion Tower has been under construction for quite some time now, and under new ownership. Although nobody will speak on who now owns the place, they say he lives at the top of the tower now. Construction has completed and the Tower of Death has opened up! 

With up to 6 players, fight your way through 4 challenging bosses before reaching the 5th and final boss, and new owner of the tower.

If you are able to take him down, you will be heavily rewarded. Good luck.

36QG9PH.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Rewards       

oK21vHz.png

Justiciar Armour

A7ey1zK.png

The Scythe of Vitur

Hits three times per attack, the first being for your max hit, the second being for half of your first hit and the third being half of your second hit.

u15z2Ua.png

The Ghrazi Rapier

Kd02AAf.png

The Avernic Defender

SPbGETT.png

The Sanguinesti Staff

Wzf2KmK.png

Well I was excited for it. Until I tested it on my admin account and got this as a reward....
uovbdqu.png

On 6/14/2018 at 6:19 PM, Ryan said:

If you are able to take him down, you will be heavily rewarded. Good luck.

I understand RNG for the best items of course... but I'm not sure if this is a serious reward or not...?

I'm not talking about the items themselves... but the quantity? We can vote for a clue and steal from a seed stall, in 5 minutes...

On 6/16/2018 at 3:17 AM, Lexi said:

Well I was excited for it. Until I tested it on my admin account and got this as a reward....
uovbdqu.png

I understand RNG for the best items of course... but I'm not sure if this is a serious reward or not...?

I'm not talking about the items themselves... but the quantity? We can vote for a clue and steal from a seed stall, in 5 minutes...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE REWARDS ARE BALANCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /s

On 6/15/2018 at 9:17 PM, Lexi said:

uovbdqu.png

The drop rate of the actual unique items is quite higher than it was in the first raid we made. The rewards are intentionally sub-par due to the fact you'll be making more money when you get a drop. We'd be happy to increase the range of rewards but we didn't want to make the rewards a consistent profit on top of the already generous unique drop rate.

23 hours ago, Ryan said:

The drop rate of the actual unique items is quite higher than it was in the first raid we made. The rewards are intentionally sub-par due to the fact you'll be making more money when you get a drop. We'd be happy to increase the range of rewards but we didn't want to make the rewards a consistent profit on top of the already generous unique drop rate.

^
ahhh okay. I see what you mean. I just think I would have been more up to doing it on my legit accounts if the reward was say... 50 seeds and 1-2 clues (when it comes to the reward I personally got). The seeds for example, are really only good for the xp, so an increase in the quantity would have been more rewarding, in my opinion. A bunch of runes and ores are also something I personally liked getting from raids 1, that would be nice to see in raids 2. I feel like players might enjoy getting skilling resources as the "common" drops from raids 2, but in a decent quantity so they can work towards 120's or 10b xp. Raids 1 common rewards is a good example of that.

It might also be beneficial to receive some tacks at the end of raids 2? Or something similar to it, that you get (in different quantities) every time you finish the raid. Untradeable so can't be sold, but something to collect and eventually purchase items/abilities, etc.