Sign in to follow this  
Jasper

Artisan perk

The artisan perk doesn't seem to be applying the goldsmithing gauntlets' xp boost. Not a 100% sure if this was intentional or not but it's pretty annoying getting your gold ore turned into bars for pretty shitty xp when I couldve just made them into bars myself for like 3x the xp.

To be honest, I'm not sure if it is supposed to work that way. I believe the gauntlets are only for when you're making the gold bars in the furnace. Keep in mind tho, you can turn off the perk in Toggles! So if you wanted to get the extra smithing xp from the gold bars, you could collect the ore, then make the bars in the furnace with your gauntlets. If this isn't something of interest to you, then no worries haha. I can definitely ask the developers tho, and send them this information :) If you aren't familiar with the toggles tho, I've provided some screenshots below:

3KM1Ke3.png   ggVP7ms.png

Ah wasn't aware of the toggles. I'll toggle it of whilst mining gold I gues. Would still be a nice thing to see added imo. Also, in rs the goldsmith gauntlets do work with superheat so I kind of assumed this would be the same.

Edited by Jasper