• Username
    Lexi
  • Interests
    goldfish

Recent Profile Visitors

2,654 profile views
  1. Lexi

rerecovery

If you have the same IP it will be easy for us to recover this for you :) let me get back to you on it.
  2. If you aren't in the discord, please join so you don't miss out on any of our events! and if you're new to the server, take a look at the posts to see some of the different events hosted. Recently it has been difficult to plan ahead for the server events, due to IRL situations coming up, I don't like to cancel the events on you guys! So if you keep an eye on the discord, you'll see when the events are happening at the time of. Keep up-to-date on all of our updates and server events! https://discord.gg/hZT9xfw - The MBScape Staff Team
  3. First I'd like to say, if you are not currently in our discord, please join that to see updates and more! https://discord.gg/hZT9xfw Secondly, a few of the updates you might have missed out on seeing (All updates are listed on discord and in-game!) : Join our discord server for more!! https://discord.gg/hZT9xfw - The MBScape Staff Team
  4. Lexi

more voting sites

Agreed about the voting sites. @Ryan it would be beneficial to have us back on some more voting sites, or the server doesn't get recognized. However, no one will vote for just 1 vote ticket as the reward. && there needs to be a point in saving up vote tickets, etc.. so the vote shop prices are fine. so I disagree with changing the vote tickets. Changing up the vote shop a little would be nice, but I highly doubt they'll add xp lamps. It would be nice, if they did tho, I don't see the harm in using vote tickets to get a little bit of xp.
  5. Events planned for tomorrow, July 31st, 2018 Ganodermic Beasts PvM Event! 1:00pm EST Double Vote Event! 2:00pm-3:00pm EST  Hope to see you all there! && Remember to save your vote until the double vote event starts! 😉 -The MBScape Staff Team
  6. Events planned for tomorrow July 26th, 2018 Tormented Demons PvM Event! 12:00pm EST Double Vote Event! 1:00pm-2:00pm EST  Zulrah PvM Event! 1:00pm EST Hope to see you all there!!! -The MBScape Staff Team
  7. First off... To any Pokémon Go players... Happy Zapdos day!!! 😂 Don't forget to go get Zapdos at raids tomorrow (July 21st) for the 3-hour time period!! A lot of people in your city will be there, don't worry! You can receive up to 5 free raid passes for the duration of it! Make sure you know when it starts in your time zone, and look around for some raids!! Screenshot of times provided below: Sorry, nerding out. As for MBScape.... Events planned for tomorrow, July 21st, 2018 Giveaway/HnS (Hide n Seek) Event! (Bonds and Cash Rewards) 12:00pm EST Double Vote Event! 1:00pm-2:00pm EST  See you all there!! I will put on a PvM event (of your choice) when I get home tomorrow after nerding out on Pokémon Go! 😂 (Sometime after 5pm EST) -The MbScape Staff Team
  8. Events planned for today, July 16th, 2018 Double Vote Event! 2:25pm-3:25pm EST  Bonus XP Event! 2:35pm - 2:35am EST (Bonus experience runs for 12 hours!) Join for easier leveling with the bonus experience! & Don't forget to get your votes in! -The MBScape Staff Team
  9. Lexi

July 7th, 2018

Events planned for Today July 7th, 2018 Raids 1 PvM Event! 3:00pm EST Raids 2 PvM Event! 5:00pm EST Pest Control Event! 7:00pm EST Enjoy!!! Hope to see you all there! -The MbScape Staff Team
  10. Lexi

July 3rd, 2018

Events planned for Tuesday July 3rd, 2018 Note: The PvM Event time may be subject to change (if I get home from work late, and no other admins are online) Pest Control Event! - 2x Pest Control Points! - 12:00pm EST Double Vote Event! 1:00pm-2:00pm EST Cerberus PvM Event! 6:00pm EST -The MBScape Staff Team
  11. Lexi

July 1st, 2018

Happy Canada Day!!! To all my fellow Canadians! Events planned for today, July 1st, 2018 Bonus XP Event! 3:00pm EST - 3:00am EST (Bonus experience runs for 12 hours!) Double Vote Event! 4:15pm-5:15pm EST -The MBScape Staff Team
  12. Lexi

Raids 2: The Tower of Death

^ ahhh okay. I see what you mean. I just think I would have been more up to doing it on my legit accounts if the reward was say... 50 seeds and 1-2 clues (when it comes to the reward I personally got). The seeds for example, are really only good for the xp, so an increase in the quantity would have been more rewarding, in my opinion. A bunch of runes and ores are also something I personally liked getting from raids 1, that would be nice to see in raids 2. I feel like players might enjoy getting skilling resources as the "common" drops from raids 2, but in a decent quantity so they can work towards 120's or 10b xp. Raids 1 common rewards is a good example of that. It might also be beneficial to receive some tacks at the end of raids 2? Or something similar to it, that you get (in different quantities) every time you finish the raid. Untradeable so can't be sold, but something to collect and eventually purchase items/abilities, etc.
  13. Lexi

Raids 2: The Tower of Death

Well I was excited for it. Until I tested it on my admin account and got this as a reward.... I understand RNG for the best items of course... but I'm not sure if this is a serious reward or not...? I'm not talking about the items themselves... but the quantity? We can vote for a clue and steal from a seed stall, in 5 minutes...
  14. These planned events are subject to change. Please keep an eye on the post to stay updated on the time of events! EDIT(June 8th): My deepest apologies, these events might be pushed to different dates. Real life circumstances make this very hard to determine what is happening with my availability to be online right now. Check this post on both Saturday June 9th and Sunday June 10th before 2pm EST to find out if the events will be as scheduled. EDIT(June 9th 8pm EST): Todays trivia give away will be done tomorrow (Sunday June 10th) during the double vote event. Saturday June 9th: Race to first loot - GWD PvM Event! - 2:00pm EST Double Vote Event! - 3:00pm-4:00pm EST RuneScape Trivia Giveaway Event! - 4:30pm EST (Trivia postponed, update above) ~~~~~~~~~~~ Sunday June 10th: Double Vote Event! / Runescape Trivia Giveaway! - 2:00pm-3:00pm EST Commander Zilyana (Saradomin boss) PvM Event! - 3:00pm EST Pest Control Event! - 4:00pm EST Hope to see you all there! -The MBScape Staff Team
  15. Lexi

June 3rd, 2018

Events planned for today, June 3rd, 2018 Double Vote Event! 12:45pm-1:45pm EST Vorago PvM Event! 1:00pm EST Corporeal Beast PvM Event! 3:00pm EST Hope to see you all there!! - The MBScape Staff Team