• Last visited

About elchopyew

• Rank
    Steel

Profile Information

• Username
    ELCHOPYEW

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Enable
  1. elchopyew

Apply For Veteran Rank

I've been playing over a year can I have veteran rank lol you should know who i am I've been banned more times than any other server lol
  2. elchopyew

MY CLIENT WILL NOT LOAD

my client will not load
  3. hey man im having issues loading the game

4. elchopyew

Unmute elchopyew

Hey could I get unmuted? the reason I got muted cux like 6 ppl where like kick blitz (including myself) and because he did not ask for the kck so I got muted as an example
  5. elchopyew

PVM4Days

id love to join. I have played rs3 since it's inception however i got bored one day and decided to do a little skit in the dz. So i made a few accounts (with j mod names from the live game) Because it's not against the rules. As you may have guessed i was promptly banned for staff impersonation. Not a regular ban but an IP ban but as the rule states. Staff Impersonation - Impersonation of our staff team is not allowed and will result with immediate punishment. I was banned for no reason so if you could help me get un-banned i could join please talk to the mods in-game and help get me un-banned i could join
  6. elchopyew

we <3 ant0n

9.) Staff Impersonation - Impersonation of our staff team is not allowed and will result with immediate punishment. that is exactly what the rule is it says our staff as in the mbscape team. Says nothing about jagex staff
  7. elchopyew

we <3 ant0n

Hey Ant0n i was unfairly ip banned for a little skit i did. I checked the rules and it did not break any of them. I was impersonating jagex staff not mbscape staff.nor was i doing anything else against the rules. If i can get this ip ban lifted I will be forever in your debt.
  8. elchopyew

Account banned appeal

if you could unban me aswell that would be swell
  9. elchopyew

IP BAN APPEAL

bro when i see this it breaks my heart... Please don't break my heart. My achy-breaky heart
  10. elchopyew

IP BAN APPEAL

ryan im crying plox un ip ban meh
  11. elchopyew

IP BAN APPEAL

I got ip banned for doing a skit with a few jmod names because i was bored as a single parent you often get bored and it was a fun thing to do. I did not harass anyone, nor did i threaten anyone. i used clean language and was even planning to make the jmod names donators. if i could got unbanned i would be grateful as i enjoy playing mbscape. and would enjoy playing in the future