Sam had the most liked content!

About Sam

• Rank
    Steel

Profile Information

• Username
    Sam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Enable
  1. Sam

yes

hello!
  2. Sam

July 7th, 2018

very true lol you should be senior-owner
  3. Sam

torva godsword

ur me fav dev =P
  4. Sam

torva godsword

helo my name sam i was on anoter server 1 item caled torva godsword it is aymadyl godswod but instaed of amarydl it torva. it max hit is 1400 unpot nd wif overlaod it cn hit 1900!! i think it good ide and cud improve servor. ty 4 read sam 4 mod
  5. Sam

teleblock

Great idea, I think we should also buff gano so that when you wear gano you don't actually take any damage. opinions?
  6. Sam

My Standing on Absorption

Do you understand the concept of "a joke"
  7. Sam

My Standing on Absorption

i disagree i cant solo bosses without eating anymore this game is fucking dead im quitting bye
  8. Sam

Armor adjustments poll

I was there when FeelsBadMan tanked Ant0n from magebank to edgeville with the absorptions still enabled, using this route: They started at mage bank, the tanker did not attack back in the whole test. He was also WALKING, and not running the whole way. They stopped before going into bandit camp because the tanker had 8 brew flasks, and a unicorn left. Now I don't play MBScape, but I know for sure that with the absorptions, not only the wilderness, but also PvM is too easy to tank. Go try it out yourselves, I feel like if you guys are honest with yourselves, that you know it's too overpowered.
  9. Sam

Real Man Mode

Real man mode? This is discrimination against transsexuals.