iron crab

Prime Donator
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by iron crab

1. iron crab

To MBS - From Biznut

It’s no big deal. I’m glad you’re back tho. Would of been nice to hear from you Atleast once a week or two but I’m glad you’re safe and everything is going well for you career wise.
  2. iron crab

skilling for money?

a little bit more wouldnt hurt.
  3. iron crab

Items value to General store

yes pls
  4. yeah i have but do you need to afk everything? afking melee stats is efortless
  5. you're more lazy than that Hashtag player. complained that nex armor is too hard to get and wanted to make t90 with energy+bandos
  6. iron crab

GIVEAWAY!

IGN: iron crab http://prntscr.com/ipvs12
  7. iron crab

GIVEAWAY!

http://prntscr.com/ipvs12 papa needs a new pair of shoes
  8. iron crab

Just an idea please give feed back.

Subjugation(lvl75) mage armour from RS3 is usually obtained from Zamorak boss but it could be a upgraded ahrims set + zamorak sigil(1-3) 1/128 dr per sigil
  9. iron crab

That pet requirement was a pretty good one in my opinion. It'll give everyone one extra reason to do every boss & not just stick to one. Even if it does take them 2500-500 hours, comp(t) should be the cape the most experience players should wear.
  10. iron crab

because even tho i hate farming glacors/nomad/other bosses for armadyl shards, they are challenging to get & thats what the comp(t) cape should be. a challenge. requirements have been removed here & there; sadly making the accomplishment less impressive with each removed req. buff the set, sure. even make the set harder to get because you might buff it.
  11. iron crab

i personally would like for it to stay the way it is
  12. iron crab

Wilderness Loot Crate Locations

nice lure.
  13. iron crab

Patchnotes

some people dont care if there was a update. some people are still grinding out whatever drop or boss. is it that much work to do ::patchnotes or click on quest tab & then updates to look at patchnotes? that lazy to type in a command to find out about updates? how about the webstore? you want the forums/webstore windows to pop up everytime you open the mbscape client eh?
  14. iron crab

torva godsword

love the post
  15. iron crab

Dz Decanter

Yes pls. I'd love that. It seems like a very isolated problem since normal players just buy brews or super restores if they dont have any (6)'s.
  16. iron crab

Suggestion for malevolant (delete bottom two)

its up to them if they want to give up the hp boost for better offensive stats. get a group of 2-3 people to kill nex with just ccb+armadyl and you'll be able to get torva. this issue you brought up just seems so ... isolated. like..... 10% of players will agree with the change. you also brought up that if this happened, more people would do bandos? ive seen plenty of people with bandos on today. atleast five.
  17. iron crab

Suggestion for malevolant (delete bottom two)

energies have a use already, when ive seen players buy the energies in the past, usually no one sells them. not everyone has enough money to buy torva and then also buy the energies to make malevolent. if you personally want armour thats as good as malevolent but without getting torva, maybe poll and ask the players for something thats in the middle? tetsu armour
  18. iron crab

Rip

you only had to ask him five times at citadel before he said that... sigh
  19. iron crab

Massive Giveaway!

let me win booiiiis!
  20. iron crab

Deathtouched Dart events

There were 6 items since lastnight, yeah. It being darteable is fine but i think the drop rate of the items shouldn't be 1/32 ... it should be 1/64 or 1/128
  21. iron crab

Raids feedback & further scaling.

I honestly think it was a bad idea to unblock multiple accounts from the same ip going in the raids.
  22. iron crab

Stats for Donor Cape

some items are cosmetic. partyhats are 2-3bil on rs3(some even more) BUT ..... no stats.
  23. iron crab

Equippable Charming Imp

the trade off is that the charms are sent to your inventory with a charming imp. Insert other media
  24. iron crab

buying items through currency pouch

it would be nice but its not that big of a deal, atleast to me it isnt. an extra 1-2 clicks wont kill me
  25. iron crab

Deadbeat Dad's Proggy

dont hurt yourself.